Saturday, July 25, 2009

A New Addition to Required Reading...

Over on the left side of the page, in the 'required reading' list, you'll see a new link. This is 'Parsley's Pics', the relatively new blog of Leslie Parsley. I'm not just giving her mention because she's a fellow resident of Tennessee. Her blog has a perspective of experience and personality that merit the attention of the national reader along with a firm grasp of local issues that should demand the attention of a Tennessee resident... and most liberals in other red states as well. Her focus is less on my own brand of rambling introspection mingled with zany attempts to think outside the box and more on common sense and sly wit... both of which she is much better at than I. Nor does she have the issues with the inability to use one word when it might serve better than fifteen, from which I myself have been known to suffer.

Give her a read.

Well worth your time,

No comments: